Saturday 21 February 2009

Ression

I happen to found this super sad video on youtube!!! Can't believe it!!! Why does the government do such thing!!! Is super wrong!!! We normal people,are not earning enough money already while you 'rich' people go all the way France and learn cooking there!!! This is too much already ok!!! I hope when we guys out there who watch this video know/understand what I mean!!!



People out there are working so hard just to get enough money to only eat 1 meal or so...Why doesn't the government doing the same?!?Why some of them still go out overseas and enjoy themselves?! But for us,we are working/saving so much just to keep either out houses or jobs in our hands!!??? This isn't fair!!!(as a kid kinda of view!!!)

Ok...I should stop critising already!!! I really have no say in this...


~alessandra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home