Friday 10 April 2009

mugging...

Well done Aless!!!(self-praise) I've just complete chapter 1 of my bio revision!!! Not bad huh?!? Gonna complete chapters 3and 4 hopefully by today...then tommorw try to complete till chapter 6!!! YAY and next week can revise my physic!!! Yes!!! Everything is well plan!!!(I hope)

Love is not coming for MS meeting later...screw him go for friend birthday party...and I can't go for Jovi's one...argh...nevermind at least I can go home straight after meeting and now wondering around like some sort of ghost or whatsoever!!! Hope you enjoy yourself my dear!!!

Damn...I'm still pissed off by 'M' everytime without fail he will pissed me off somehow in some retarded way...damnit...I regreted knowing him!!!

ASSSSSHHHHOOOLLLEEE....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home